- Natural motion that replicates walking, jogging or running
- Dynamic stride length up to 58″ to fit users of all sizes
- Patented hip and knee joint
- Intelligence that traces your stride
- The console displays all essential workout data
- SmartLink compatible
- Bluetooth® 4.0 for mobile device connectivity
- Wireless heart rate (Polar, ANT+ and Bluetooth 4.0)
- Digital contact heart rate
- Cordless power operation.
- SmartLink lets you pick your training goals – endurance, strength or active recovery – and develops a customized training regimen.
- SmartLink was developed with input from fitness professionals, athletic coaches and physical therapists to stimulate progress and performance. SmartLink even re-calibrates mid-plan if necessary to ensure that you are on track. SmartLink helps you improve your efficiency and strength so you can perform your best!
Stride Tracing To become a better and more efficient runner it’s all about the data and now SmartLink offers the stride tracing technology. Runners can monitor the health of their stride throughout the workout with the Stride Tracing technology in SmartLink. Monitor your stride throughout your run and you’ll see right away when your stride changes as fatigue sets in.
SmartLink traces your stride length and heel kick height so you can keep a constant eye on your so you can easily adjust your form and perform stronger.
Workout Tracking SmartLink makes it easy to see and share your progress, as it automatically stores your workouts and preferences and tracks your sweat session details – all in one convenient app! You can monitor distance, speed, heart rate and more for today’s workout, the past 30 days or since you began using SmartLink – for a quick, comprehensive view of your efforts.
Smarter Training Doing too much, too soon or too fast can cause an injury, sideline you and delay your training. Incorporating cross-training with the Zero Runner has never been easier with the CROSS CiRCUIT program and the SmartLink app.CROSS CiRCUIT combines cardio intervals on the Zero Runner with strength training or stretching exercises next to the machine for the ultimate in effectiveness and efficiency.